The best-dressed at Akash Ambani & Sholka Mehta’s engagement ceremony
Akash Ambani needs no introduction, he is the elder son of Nita Ambani and Mukesh Ambani, the chairman and managing director of Reliance Industries Limited. Akash Ambani got engaged to Shloka Mehta recently. The wedding is scheduled for December as per rumor mills. The engagement ceremony was in Goa and was a star-studded affair with Bollywood’s biggest stars coming to congratulate the lovely couple. While all of the stars were dressed to the hilt, few of them caught our eyes. Here is a list of the best-dressed at Akash Ambani & Sholka Mehta’s engagement ceremony.
Akash & Sholka engagement best dressed:
- Akash and Shloka: The new couple looked lovely together. Bride to be Shloka Mehta joined her to-be husband Akash Ambani wearing gold and pink brocade gown finished with the bow and she completed her look by wearing a minimalist diamond necklace. Akash looked charming in the three-piece blue suit. She looked enchantingly beautiful in this attire.
- Katrina Kaif looked fresh as a daisy in a Luisa Beccaria chic peach dress midi-length dress. The sheer summer dress is accentuated with a shimmery belt detail and contrasting lines. Styled by celebrity stylist Tanvi Ghavri. She has completed her look with classic nude heels. She has left her hair open for a night and did a minimalistic makeup.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked stunning in a Black strapless gown by London based designer Osman with floral embroidery on her waist which showed off her figure. She completed her look with a black satin clutch.
- Shah Rukh Khan opted for his signature black tuxedo look. The Badshah of Bollywood looked absolutely crisp in the well-cut bias cut suit.
- Natasha Poonawalla: Socialite Natasha Poonawalla wore the blush pink midi silhouette dress by Dolce and Gabbana. The cotton tulle long sleeves draped dress with the hand embroidered rose patches complete her look.
These are the best-dressed at Akash Ambani & Sholka Mehta’s engagement ceremony if we have missed any do let us know comment below. Also if you want to have bespoke celebrity inspired gowns, check out at www.adsingh.com or can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org