Poorna Patel big fat Bollywood Sangeet Bash
The daughter of politician Praful Patel, Poorna Patel recently got engaged to industrialist Namit Soni. The pre-wedding celebrations have started with gusto.
The sangeet ceremony held in the city was a star-studded celebration, from Bollywood celebrities to sports personality, the A-listers have been in attendance. Here is a list of few celebrities that we think were the best dressed at Poorna Patel big fat Bollywood Sangeet Bash
Best dressed at Poorna Patel Sangeet Bash
- Ziva the legendary cricketer MS Dhoni’s daughter was the highlight of the night and she sure has gained the most attention from the night. The little one wore an orange and yellow fringe blouse with white floral print lehenga, her cute little outfit was paired with white sneakers, she sure looked like a trendsetter.
- Poorna Patel The bride looked quite simple and beautiful for her Mehendi ceremony. She wore a rust orange colored lehenga by Manish Malhotra. The lehenga had mirror work on it which highlighted the dress. She paired the outfit with kundan jewelry.
And she made her grand appearance in her sangeet wearing an ivory lehenga which was again by Manish Malhotra. The ivory lehenga ornate with intricate 3D hand embroidery and it was highlighted with layers of Swarovski, pearls, and crystal leaving a trail.
- Sophie Choudry looked stunning in her red coloured lehenga by Manish Malhotra. The blouse was a full sequin blouse and the lehenga had intricate embroidery with red thread, it features the traditional artwork of chikankari. She paired her outfit with gold earrings and matching bangles.
- Raveena Tandon made her appearance in the event wearing an ivory colored lehenga by Manish Malhotra. The lehenga featured kashmiri thread work, the lehenga was heavily embroidered with the thread work. The blouse fully covered her neck, so for the jewelry, she wore a dangling mang tikka.
- Shilpa Shetty Shilpa Shetty is always dressed her best for any event, for Poorna’s sangeet ceremony she wore a beautiful soft silk organza saree by Manish Malhotra. The saree was lime colored and had a drop of pearls on the edges. The saree was a layered saree, beautifully draped, she paired her outfit with a metallic blouse and silver belt.
These are the best dressed at Poorna Patel’s big fat Bollywood Sangeet Bash if you think we have missed out on any do let us know in comments below.