B’town embraces the launch of MxS by Shweta Nanda
Legendary actors Amitabh Bachan and Jaya Bachan’s daughter Shweta Bachan Nanda has added yet another feather to her cap by launching her fashion brand with designer Monisha Jaisingh for the fashion line. M×S is a new affordable luxury label co-designed by the duo for the women of all ages and sizes. The designers are inspired by contemporary street wear and pop-culture. From sequinned vests and party-ready dresses to everyday separate’s, M×S is for urban women who don’t want to put an age on their ensembles. Here is how B’town embraces the launch of MxS by Shweta Nanda
Bollywood Star at Shweta Nanda Bash
- Aishwarya Rai Bachan– Our Miss World was instantly arrested in a multi-hued and patterned mini-blazer dress from Abu-Jani Sandeep Khosla. Rounding off with a black pump and a bold red lip.
- Katrina Kaif– Tiger Zinda Hai actress picked a cheetah print skirt with a holographic belt. Stylist Amit Patel paired it with a grey tee with a flirtatious eye print, both from M×S.
- Gauri Khan– Mrs. Khan also picked an M×S outfit while we like her semi-sheer white blouse with embellished silver pants. The huge pockets protruding from either side, was more of hip-hop piece and would have gone better with a crop tee and sneakers.
- Suhana Khan- King khan’s Princess stepped out in a one shoulder rich blue top with a peplum effect round the waist and glittery stars across the shoulder. She teamed it with a white mini-skirt.
- Navya Nanda Naveli- Big B’s granddaughter looked the prettiest of the lot in an off-shoulder embellished silver mini that was draped partially with a peach organza fabric.
- Karisma Kapoor- The 90’s Diva kept her style quotient high in an embellished Balmain Blazer that was worn atop black skinny jeans. The actress looked chic.
- Neha Dhupia- Neha Dhupia along with husband Angad bedi walked down at the store launch event held in Mumbai. She kept it simple in a comfy in a polka dot print silk Kaftan dress, layered with a striped scarf from Naushad Ali, soft curls, bronzy makeup rounded her look.
Although B’town embraces the launch of MxS by Shweta Nanda what do you all think. Let us know in comments below.