Best Dressed at the GQ Style & Culture Awards 2019
The GQ Style and Culture Awards 2019 which was held in Mumbai gave the perfect blend of what happens when style meets class. The stars wore their favourite designers and created the fashion statements, one outfit at the time. Making the best out of their stardom and turning heads with their fashion, the stars glammed up the night and how! Here are the Best Dressed at the GQ Style & Culture Awards 2019
Stars at the GQ Style & Culture Awards 2019
- ANUSHKA SHARMA: For Anushka Sharma, neutral hues and comfortable silhouettes have always taken top priority. The patterned pantsuit she wore on the red carpet for 2019’s edition of the GQ Style & Culture Awards. Crafted by French label Dice Kayek, Sharma’s latest outfit brought together two contrasting hues-yellow and black-in a busy print, and there was no denying the ease with which she carried the look off.
- JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ: As Jacqueline made heads turn by donning a sizzling silver gown at GQ Style and Culture Award 2019 in Mumbai on Saturday. The gorgeous diva dazzled in an off shoulder gown with a plunging neckline and daring thigh-high slit by Raisa Vanessa. A silver diamond encrusted belt showed off her slim waist, and cuffed silver stilettos completed her look. A bold red lip, sparkly eyelids and loose waves perfectly complimented her outfit.
- RANVEER SINGH: The most experimental of the lot, Ranveer Singh came in head-to-toe Julien Macdonald outfit. He wore a black shirt beneath his jacket which had white floral motifs embroidered on it. He accessorised this look with dark shades that gave him an edgy rock star vibe.
- ESHA GUPTA: The sizzling actress was also present at the award show and raised the temperatures by sporting a halter neck ivory jumpsuit with silver embellishments, by Monisha Jaisingh. Sapphire blue earrings with diamonds and matching rings were her choice of accessory. Bold and bright makeup rounded off her look well.
- TAAPASEE PANNU: The spunky actress came in a co-ord set by Akshat. Taapsee Pannu painted the town red with her dress full of tassels. The red feather textured spaghetti top and wrap skirt with a knee-length. Her accessories of choice were gold stilettos and a large gold ear piece.
Thanks to all such events where we get to spot our favourite stars in their most fashionable attires. While some celebs went for unconventional attires, other didn’t mind sporting the stereotypical red carpet looks. Which one is your favourite look from the awards? Do let us know in our comments section