Best dressed at MTV Video Music Awards 2018!
The 2018 MTV Video Music Awards was held on August 20, 2018, at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. Celebs aren’t holding back from fringes, velvet, and naked dresses. Expect to see performances from Ariana Grande, Cardi B and more throughout the night, but first, take a look at all of the gorgeous dresses on the red carpet ahead. here is the list of the Best dressed at MTV Video Music Awards 2018!
MTV Music awards best dressed
- Jennifer Lopez: Music icon Jennifer Lopez at the 2018 Video Music Awards in an Atelier Versace silver chain mail gown, with one shoulder neckline, intricate all-over Swarovski crystals mesh accents and daring thigh-high slit.
- Cardi B: Chooses a custom made Nicolas Jebran royal inspired magenta velvet dress as she makes it to the MTV Video Music Awards night
- Kylie Jenner: Kylie opted for Jamie McCarthy, shoulder pads, a low-V, A-waist synch, and a chic blonde pony. Honestly, she slayed in the super chic blazer dress.
- Millie Bobby Brown: British actress and model, the youngest person ever to feature in TIME 100 most influential people chose to wear Rosie Assoulin velvet scaloppini pants and top for Video Music Awards.
- Shanina Shaik: The glamorous brunette 27, turned heads in a low-cut, sheer jumpsuit that left very little to the imagination. It was a plenty of skin on display in the event, but Shanina stood out from the crowd wearing one of her daring outfits.
- Winnie Harlow: The stunner chose a long-sleeved semi-sheer silver dress
adorned with stones and fringes with a high slit in the middle and a cutout detail on the bust.
- Camila Cabello: Dazzled in an old resort, cobalt blue dip-dye ball gown at the 2018 Video Music Awards. It sounds bonkers, but baby girl paired the bold look with an even bolder crimson lip.
- Karlie Kloss: Kloss hit the pink carpet at the event in a sleeveless silver and gold sequin gown with a high front slit along with equally dazzling accessories.
- Grace Vanderwaal: This retro-inspired outfit stood out on the red carpet. The singer paired her Lorane sparkling silver dress with a black beret from Eugenia Kim, adding socks.
- Blake Lively: Lively wore a Ralph and Russo white suit with a wide lapel detail and floor-grazing culottes that were the essence of ‘comfortably chic’. Lively was never seen hiding her body with clothes but this time also she carried out very well.