5 New Year Eve looks to get you Noticed
From sequin dresses to shiny jumpsuits, there isn’t one right way to do New Years Eve style. You can find something wild in a thrift store, or give your go-to LBD a jumpstart with a new pair of over-the-knee boots—no matter the path you take, the point is to not hold back. We found 5 unconventional, totally head-turning outfit formulas that’ll help inspire your dream New Year’s Eve look, with an assist from your favorite red-carpet and street-style stars. Here are 5 New Year Eve looks to get you Noticed
Dress Styles for New Year Eve
- LBD aka the Little Black Dress: Decided to ring in New Year’s Eve at the club or on a rooftop venue overlooking the city? A sequin little black dress is exactly what you need. Follow Khloe Kardashian’s lead and pick a shimmery minidress that accentuates your favorite body parts, whether that be your legs, collarbone, back, or chest. Khloe went with a plunging neckline and cutout hem, but if that’s too much exposure for you, simply layer a black lace camisole underneath your dress.
- Classic Long Gown: For formal New Year’s Eve events at banquet halls or scene-y restaurants, eschew minidresses in favor of a long gown. Take a page out of Sofia Vergara’s book and ring in 2019 in red—the color is bold, vivacious, and definitely sexy—with color-coordinated crisscross strap heels. Add in a faux marble clutch to break up the monotone without competing against it. Trust me: As soon as you enter the room, you’ll have the entire place captivated.
- Sequins Jump Suit: Gigi Hadid broke the internet in 2018 while wearing a sequined Gold jumpsuit and the standout ensemble is actually easy to re-create. To start, pick a one-piece in your favorite color (like this affordable gold jumpsuit) and make sure it’s covered in a healthy dose of sequins. Accessorize it well with simple natural heels and makeup and you’re ready to rock.
- Mini Blazer Dress: Kylie Jenner turned a lot of heads on the 2018 MTV VMAs red carpet. The 21-year-old makeup mogul made a surprise appearance at the MTV awards ceremony to support her boyfriend, Travis Scott, the father of daughter Stormi—except the two didn’t walk the red carpet together. Kylie wore none other than a belted, white mini blazer dress, paired with white Olgana Paris AW18 L’Engageante heels, looking like the billionaire boss that she is. We usually expect the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star to wear something we’d immediately want to add to our carts, and this time was no different.
- Slinky Silk Dress: Marking her rise to fame in the industry, Kendall Jenner has been a firm fixture at New York Fashion Week. The sophisticated Slinky Silk Dress featured a halterneck top and long train which turned heads as she made her entrance. Letting her model face shine in all it’s glory she wore her hair off it in a tight bun, while accentuating her eyes with dark eye make-up and wearing vampy deep red lippy.
These are the top 5 dress style to rock the new year eve. Let us know some of your style ideas what you plan to wear this new year Eve. Until then wish you all a happy new year and surely share 5 New Year Eve looks to get you Noticed