5 Jessica Alba Looks to die for
Jessica Alba needs no introductions. She is one of the most talented actresses on television and also now a successful business woman. Jessica started her acting career early at the age of 13 but to her credit are lot of awards like the Teen Choice awards, Golden Globe and Saturn Awards for the best Television actress. She is known for her iconic roles in hollywood block busters like Fantastic Four, into the blue and good luck chuck. Jessica Alba sense of style has always been on the best dressed list, here are 5 Jessica Alba Looks to die for!
Jessica Alba Looks
- Paris Fashion Week: Jessica Alba wore Gucci dress with combination of blush coloured heels and clutch. She set her this look for the event of the Gucci in store-cocktail party as part of the haute couture spring summer 2011 paris fashion week. She wore one shoulder dress with fully embellished with sequins teamed with a cape style sleeves.
- ESPY Awards: Jessica attend the ESPY awards 204 at Nokia theatre, in Los angeles, California.
For that award ceremony she wore one shoulder nude dress with silver embroidery on overall dress . She completed the look with nude makeup that gave a perfect look to her beauty.
- Golden Gobes Awards: Dressed in an Oscar De La Renta pre-fall peach coloured tube gown which were embellished with ruffles, Jessica Alba looked stunning as a goddess at the golden globe awards. Jessica accessories the gown with a breath taking diamond neckpiece with clutch.
- Oscars 2017: Jessica alba attended the vanity fair oscar’s party 2017. Dressed in a blue gown by Ralph and Russo, Jessica looked smoking hot in the frilly dress and sharp V neck line.
- MET Ball: Jessica Alba choose a beautiful Ralph Lauren signature tube dress for the MET Ball gala at New York. The ivory colour strapless tube dress with a fluid body looked absolutely stunning on the Tv Star. Here is a list of the best dressed at the MET BALL 2017
These are the 5 best Looks of Jessica Alba to die for. If you feel we have missed out on any do mention in comments. For dresses inspired by the oscars or red carpet event you can always write down to www.adsingh.com and get a custom made red carpet dress.