The Best Dressed at THE ROYAL WEDDING
The royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle was held on 19th of May 2018, in St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle in the United Kingdom. The couple decided to get married on a Saturday, they went against the tradition as the royal weddings usually take place on a weekday. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are the 16th royal couple to celebrate their marriage at Windsor Castle.
Want to know who were the best-dressed guests at the royal wedding? check out this post.
The Best Dressed List
- Amal Clooney wore custom Stella McCartney to the royal wedding. She looked absolutely incredible in the mustard yellow dress. The dress was a slim cut dress with an ankle length train. The dress was perfect for summer and the wedding.
- Kitty Spencer Princess Diana’s niece wore an emerald green frock by Dolce & Gabbana with a matching hat, the dress has big floral motif to it. The overall look made her look absolutely elegant.
- Oprah Winfrey chose Stella McCartney for the royal wedding. The dress she wore was of salmon pink color, double-tiered with lace detailing at the end. She wore an ivory hat along with it.
- Troian Bellisario looked gorgeous in a cream colored dress which had to detail on the shoulder, she paired it with rose gold heels.
- Karen Spencer wife of Charles Spencer looks resplendent in custom Pamella Roland violet-hued capelet dress. the color isn’t very summery but the look is stunning. She paired the dress along with cream-colored clutch and heels.
- Priyanka Chopra wore a custom Vivienne Westwood lavender suit and paired it with Philip Treacy hat, the whole look made her look very sophisticated.
- Serena Williams wore a blush-colored Versace curve-hugging dress. The dress was draped from the front. Her Fashion game was on point just like her Tennis games.
- Victoria Beckham and David Beckham, Victoria being the Fashion designer wore a navy blue dress which had a belt on the neck, and a slash at the front, the sleeves were cut sleeves. He looks was quite sleek and elegant. she paired her outfit with burnt orange heels. While David wore a three-piece suit, it was in the combination of black and grey. The pair looked great together.
These are the best dressed at the Royal Wedding if you think we have missed out on any mention in comments below.