The Best Dressed at the MET GALA 2018
The MET GALA is the biggest and prestigious event held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The most famous faces from the world of fashion, music, films, and art come together to raise funds for the Met’s Costume Institute. The theme for this years exhibition was Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination, This theme was considered as the most controversial theme of all the previous Met Gala event. The Met Gala takes places on the first Monday of May, which fell on May 7th. Here is The Best Dressed at the MET GALA 2018
Met Gala 2018 Showstoppers
- Rihanna the fashion goddess went with the theme and was dressed as a pope, she looked like a high fashion pope and once again won the theme for fashion’s biggest night of the year. She wore custom Maison Margiela by John Galliano, Christian Louboutin shoes, and Judith Leiber custom couture clutch.
- Gigi Hadid wore a Versace dress which was inspired by a Stained glass window. Her dress looked like the wings of a butterfly. The dress had a thigh-high slit and long train, she definitely looked like an angel.
- Hailee Steinfeld the young singer looked like she had dropped straight from the heaven. She wore a white Prabal Gurung dress which had a thigh-high slit, she paired it with a crown and white pearl necklace with the dress.
- Rosie Huntington stole the show, she wore a gold fitted dress with a floor length cape which covered her shoulder by Ralph Lauren. Her accessory for the night was a metal ring headpiece, which was tucked in her hair.
- Kim Kardashian wore a figure-flattering gold Versace dress which had cross detailing to it. Her makeup and hair complemented her dress very well.
- Jasmine Sanders looked gorgeous in a gold glossy H&M dress. She lived up to her social media name, Golden Barbie.
- Katy Perry last but not the least, the singer wore actual wings on the red carpet. She looked like an actual angel, along with the wings she wore a mini chainmail dress and thigh-high boots. He always abides by the theme.
These are the best dressed at the MET Gala 2018. For any celeb-inspired dresses do contact or email: email@example.com or visit www.adsingh.com also check out The best dressed at MET gala 2017 here.