The 2018 Cocktail Party Dress Trends
Cocktail parties are one of the standard functions in most Indian weddings these days. But dressing up for cocktail parties has become a trend just recently. Thanks to the gown trends in the Indian couture scene, most people have taken cocktail party dress code quite seriously when it comes to cocktail parties they are attending. Here are The 2018 Cocktail Party Dress Trends
Ideas for a cocktail party dress 2018
- The sexy back is something that can never go out of fashion. Since the 80s this trend is continuing and is still one of the most trendy things to have in a cocktail dress. Just a tip with a sexy back ensure the front bodice is closed neck or a high neckline. Let it be glamorous!
- Dramatic Trail has become one of the most trendy elements of party gown. It leaves an impact when your trail follow your way as you walk. Ideal for a red carpet cocktail event.
- Asymmetrical hemline is the new trend for cocktail dresses in 2018. Asymmetrical hemlines look ideal for hourglass body types. It makes you look slim and also chic.
- Cutout dress is a signature style and must have inclusion in your wardrobe. These dresses are generally fitted with a section of the dress enhanced with a cut-out. Ideal for a person with a super fit body to show off those curves in style.
- Decolletage: A dress with decollete is a perfect look for the cocktail party. A decollete is like a low neckline till the waist. This is ideal for women who are top light. Also, the dress is ideal for fit bodies who wish to show off their curves.
These are the top trends of cocktail party wear of 2018. If you think we have missed any do let us know in comments below. Also to have custom made bespoke designer cocktail party dresses email us on email@example.com