Oscars The Best Dressed List is Here
The 90th Academy Awards ceremony or the OSCARS, presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS), honored the best films of 2017 and took place at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. The ceremony was held on March 4, 2018, rather than its usual late-February date to avoid conflicting with the 2018 Winter Olympics. During the ceremony, AMPAS presented Academy Awards (commonly referred to as Oscars) in 24 categories. Naturally, the entire Film Fraternity from across the globe made a presence and we have: Oscars The Best-Dressed List is Here
Oscars Best Dressed!
- Jennifer Garner‘s look is the 1st most beautiful look of Oscar 2018. She was wearing a bold royal blue colored floor length gown. It was a high neck Atelier Versace gown. It has a long cape come trail at the back. To complete the look she was wearing a Piaget diamond-and-sapphire jewelry. Check out the best dressed at the Oscars 2017
- Allison Janney was another one of the best-dressed stars at the Oscar 2018. She was wearing a red coloured Reem Acra gown which has a long floor length cape sleeves. The deep neck of the gown were making her look more attractive. Also she was carrying a Roger Vivier clutch and Forevermark jewellery.
- Allison Williams was looking extremely gorgeous at the Oscar 2018. She was wearing a nude coloured floor length gown of Giorgio Armani. It was a flared pleated gown which was standing out very quickly on the red carpet. She was also wearing a white stone jewelry.
- Nicole Kidman dazzled on the red carpet by her extremely attractive look. She was wearing an Armani Prive rich royal blue colored gown. It has a sweetheart neckline and exaggerated bow detail. It also has a front slit which was enhancing the rich look. With that, she paired black stilettos.
- Gina Rodriguez grabbed everybody’s attention on the red carpet. She was wearing a nude colored embroidered floor-length gown which has a long trail at the back. It has a deep V-neck and a black & silver belt at the waist. With that, she paired white stone earrings to complete the look.
- Zendaya looked glamorous on the red carpet in a brown colored one off shoulder Bulgari gown. It has a trail at the back and one-sided exaggerated sleeve. This look of Zendaya is one of the best looks of hers so far. To complete the look she was wearing a silver stone jewelry.
- Emily Blunt was looking extremely gorgeous on the red carpet. She was wearing an Aqua colored floor length gown which has a long trail which is styled by Jessica Paster. It is a high neck and it has stiff shoulder sleeves. Also, it has a floral embroidered details. She paired the matching aqua colored clutch and jewelry to complete the look.
- Jennifer Lawrence was wearing a gold Dior gown which was full of sequence work. It has loose waves and a bustier bodice. She was also wearing a white diamond jewelry to complete the look. She was looking damn hot on the red carpet.
- Meera Sorvino was wearing a blush one-shoulder gown by Romona Keveza. It is full of floral embroidered motives and it has a long trail which was attracting everyone on the red carpet. She was looking stunning at this evening.
- Penelope Cruz was wearing a purple colored floor length gown of Versace. It has a long trail and a slit on the skirt. It also has a pleated detail at the waist. With that, she paired black colored heels and silver diamond jewelry. It was giving an extremely royal look.
These are the top 10 dressed at Oscar awards 2018. If you think we have missed any do let us know in the comments below. Also to have custom made bespoke celebrity inspired gowns, check out www.adsingh.com or email us on email@example.com