New Indian Gown collection 2016
As 2016 unfold, we at AD SINGH are working hard to bring to all our patrons our new indian gown collection 2016 of red carpet and bridal gowns. Gowns have become a must have silhouette for every bride to be and any and every women in general, and we at AD SINGH understand the importance of the same. Most gowns available in the market are generally meant for extremely slim women (read models) and they don’t tend to give a flattering look. At AD SINGH design house we realised this and understood that many women wanted to wear gowns that make them look flattering and stylish and in touch with fashion. Hence curated the 2016 Indian Gown collection that will be both slim fit, stylish and sexy. We have experimented with new colours, New embroideries and new embellishments, which means our gowns as usual will dominate 2016 but will also make you gasp for more. A total visual treat is guaranteed.
Styles that we have in our 2016 indian gown collection
- Fish Tail gown: sexy and stylish fist tail gowns with sheer and backless looks. Guarantees a diva look for all the petite girls. Made to measure with lots of swarovski dust and flawless fits these will transform the wearer into a gorgeous mermaid that will make everyone sit up and notice.
- Sheath column gown: Not your best in fitness, not to worry we have you covered. Our sheath column dresses for the women who love to live life, and are carefree about their fitness, These are made to order absolutely slim fit gowns that will take care of all your problem areas and ensure a flattering look. They come with in built corsets and tie backs to ensure a slim look.
- A-line gowns: this one is a winner for all brides, A sensuous gown cut which is A line, followed by a trail. The gown is very comfortable and allows you to dance and go crazy. Looks absolutely slim fitting and takes care of all the problem areas.
- Victorian bridal ball gowns: Victorian ball gowns with full bounce and wire giving a completely regal and sixties look. Rich over the top and super glam, Ideal for all brides to be.
- Drape gowns: stylish glamorous and magical these three words encompass the entire look of a drape gown, fabric flow and crafted to perfection.
Meanwhile if you can check out our current collection of indian designer gowns here.