Decoding the Best Looks at IIFA 2017
The International Indian Film Academy Awards IIFA 2017 are a set of accolades presented annually by the International Indian Film Academy to credit both on stage artists as well as the ones behind the scenes in Bollywood; the most popular Indian film industry. The ceremony was established in 2000 and is held every year in diverse countries with the latest one in New York. It’s a big day, and naturally everyone wants to look their best. But that night some really outshone, and here we are Decoding the Best Looks at IIFA 2017
Best Redcarpet Looks at the IIFA 2017
- Alia Bhatt: She stole the spotlight in her Zuhair Murad sequinned gown with glitter sprinkles all over. The dress spoke for itself so she din’t really have to wear much jewellery. She carried off the Best Actress award in awe.
- Katrina Kaif: The gorgeous Katrina Kaif attended the awards in a bashful blue V deep Ziad Nakad gown encrusted with sequins. She accessorized the look with a Nirav Modi ring earrings from John Hardy Jewellery. She resembled a snow maiden.
- Shilpa Shetty: She strikes a pose in a gleamy copper tone draped Monisha Jaising gown with strappy metallic heels. The thigh high slit revealing her toned polished legs are a definitely a visual.
- Disha Patani: Disha Patani has been a heart throb of today’s generation. And you can see that for all the reasons why. She is dressed in a Falguni and Shane Peacock sheer lace sequinned gown. The tousled hairdo complement her attire and brings out the oomph factor. Her look really bring us back to when Bella Hadid wore something similar to the Cannes back in May. Nevertheless, both of them rocked the outfit. Check out the Best Dressed Celebs at the Cannes 2017
- Sonakshi Sinha: A very daring risqué look pulled off by Sonakshi singh as she glides on the green carpet in a plunging neckline netted La Bourjoisie body-con gown. She paired the outfit with dangling-earrings from Chopard. She surely succeeded in making a style statement.
Although the IIFA 2017 was a glittering affair these celebs really stood out and made a fashion statement, if you feel anyone needs to be added to the list or if we have missed a spectacular look, let us know in comments below. Until then enjoy Decoding the Best Looks at IIFA 2017