Bollywood stars at the LFW 2019
Lakme Fashion Week or LFW as its mostly called recently concluded the Spring Summer 2019 showcase in Mumbai. Like every year many fashion designers showcased their work at this premium platform that guarantees incredible media exposure along with buyers that can enhance your distribution network. Apart from the bustling mix of creativity, the fashion week sees a bevy of Bollywood starlets that grace the event or turn showstoppers for their favorite designers. Here is look at all the Bollywood stars at the LFW 2019
Stars at the LFW 2019
- Karan Johar & Tabu: Along with Indian ethnic ensembles, Lakmé Fashion Week summer/resort 2019 also featured several Western evening looks that you need to check out if you’ve got a thing for gowns. On January 29, Gaurav Gupta kicked off the season with Karan Johar and Tabu, who made a rare appearance in a dramatic powder blue gown.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan: One of the biggest presentations of the season was Shantanu & Nikhil‘s closing show, which featured Kareena Kapoor Khan as a showstopper. This time around, the actor brought Lakmé Fashion Week to a close in a slinky black gown with criss-cross leather panels on the bodice.
- Anil Kapoor & Ranveer Singh: Anil Kapoor danced down the runway (and was joined by front-rower Ranveer Singh) at Raghavendra Rathore’s show, Singh celebrated his upcoming film Gully Boy with a special show on Day 5, for which he was spotted rapping on the runway.
- Malaika Arora: Malaika Arora was the showstopper for Manoj Agarwal. She looked stunning in a halter neck backless gown with a deconstructed look of rippled fabric layers. The outfit looked regal and different from the general slinky dresses Malaika is known to wear.
- Kangana Ranaut: No fashion week is complete without Kangana Ranuat. The style queen of Bollywood is known for her style statement and this time she made an appearance for Anushree Reddy. Kangana looked stunning in a gold embroidery lehenga with a heavy embroidered blouse that looked absolutely gorgeous on the runway.
Among the other stars that were at the Lakme Fashion Week 2019 were Karishma Kapoor, Lisa Haydon, Bhumi Pendekar, Jhanvi Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapoor, and many others. If you feel we missed out on any do mention in comments below.