Bollywood Starlets at the India Couture Week 2018
FDCI organized India Couture Week 2018 ended with a bang this year. The success does remain with a lot of designers who participated and showcased their breathtaking collection at the India Couture Week which was the 11 edition this year. But the credit also goes to the Bollywood Starlets at the India Couture Week 2018 that added the much-needed glam and media frenzy. Here is a list of Bollywood starlets that lit the entire couture week with their presence and made it into a super glam event.
Bollywood Stars at the India Couture Week 201
- ADITI RAO HYDARI: Tarun Tahiliani opened the Fashion week with his brand new collection ‘In Elysium’ showcasing bridal couture and occasion wear for men and women. The designer’s Showstopper was the beautiful and gorgeous Bollywood star Aditi Rao Hydari. The actress looked surreal as she graced the runway for Indian couture week 2018 in a pretty peach lehenga. The detailing over the lehenga was of Swarovski crystals which were the symbol of the lightness of being. The rose -cut diamond set studded with rubies and Basra pearls along with Victorian style earrings was perfectly matching with the outfit. Check this post for more details on the synopsis of the designer collection at the INDIA COUTURE WEEK 2018
- KANGANA RANAUT: The forever Queen of Bollywood ‘Kangana Ranaut’ walked the ramp for versatile designer Anju Modi during the Indian couture week 2018. The designer’s collection was inspired from the Victorian era titled ‘A Maiden’s prayer’. The beige lehenga with a touch of golden sheen along with velvet jacket in Maroon that basically gave a Regal touch to the attire. Ranaut’s final touch was been accessorized by the diamond necklace and a finger chain bracelet. The jacket had intricately crafted floral embroidery motifs that gave a traditional look to the outfit.
- KAREENA KAPOOR KHAN: The glamorous Kareena Kapoor Khan was the muse for the aspiring designer Falguni Shane Peacock. The designer’s collection titled Amour De Junagarh which was perfectly known for modern day bride. Kareena walked the ramp in a stunning gold lehenga that flaunted a gold embellished 30 kg A-line lehenga with a full sleeved blouse and a glittering nude dupatta. The crystal work on lehenga and feather embellishment on dupatta was completed with a gold makeup look.
- SHILPA SHETTY KUNDRA: The fabulous designer Amit Aggarwal presented his collection which was based on Science fiction along with his stunning muse Shilpa Shetty Kundra. Shilpa just looked breathtaking in the Saree-inspired gown outfit. The outfit was very radiant in its approach to catch the colors of the entire collection. The outfit was banged by a shimmery black sleeveless blouse with a dangling neckline. For final touch-up with the jewelry, Shilpa chose to wear ear-cuff along with multiple rings.
- KIARA ADVANI: The newcomer Kiara Advani has been enjoying her success in the film industry. Winning hearts through her films she also won hearts at Indian couture week. Kiara walked the ramp for designer duo Shyamal Bhumika in a gorgeous mint green lehenga with detailed floral work and intricate embroidery along with sweetheart neckline. The gorgeous Diva completed the look with a sleek center-parted hair, on-point makeup, and bright pink lipstick.
- YAMI GAUTAM: Yami Gautam displayed the creation of fashion designer Reynu Taandon during the Indian couture week. Yami just slayed in a pastel floral gold lehenga embellished with neon pink and white embroidery pattern. The silhouette and the color itself is a fairy-tale reference. The sexy neckline, dramatic hair and make-up were modern yet classic bridal fashion that never looked so pretty.
The fashion week ended on a glamorous note with all the Bollywood Starlets at the India Couture Week 2018 if you think we missed out on any do mention in comments below.