Best Dressed at the GQ Style Awards 2018
GQ style awards 2018 like every year was a star-studded event. A lot of Bollywood celebrities were present at this evening. Here are the Best Dressed at the GQ Style Awards 2018.
5 Best dressed at the GQ Awards
1. Alia Bhatt: The best look of this evening was Alia Bhatt’s. She was wearing a pink chiffon deep neck gown by Nedret Taciroglu. It was a beautiful gown which has a trail behind and high slit. Also, her hairs were tied up in a simple bun and her bronze-red make up completed her look. She was pairing an ankle strap heels with this look. Alia was looking stunning in this look.
2. Huma Qureshi was one of the best dressed for this evening. She chose to change the boring black by adding mauve ruffles and a pop of colors to the black. She was wearing a beautiful floor-length sleeveless Gaurav Gupta gown which has a big floral ruffle at one shoulder & also at the waist.The ponytail hairdo looked stunning and she was looking georgous in this look.
3. Surveen Chawla was wearing a black colored shimmery floor length gown by Garimon Roferos. It was a strapless gown with the high thigh slits on both the thighs. With this outfit, she paired black colored strap around heels by Gianvito Rossi. Her smoky eyes and nude lips completed her look. She was looking super hot in this look.
4. Nushrat Bharucha was wearing a simple black colored floor length halter neck lacy gown with a deep cut gown by Jaoa Rolo. It has an open back which was exposing her sexy back. Her hairs were tied in a sleek high bun. Also her light and basic make-up completed her look. She was looking beautiful in this look.
5. Isabelle Kaif was wearing a navy blue and black colored corset gown which has a blue colored sequence work at bodice and a black colored skirt part in net. To complete the look she added a hint of pink by her lipstick and she kept her hairs open. She was looking beautiful in this look.
These are the Best Dressed at the GQ Style Awards 2018. If you think we have missed any do let us know in comments below. Also to have custom made bespoke celebrity inspired gowns to do email on firstname.lastname@example.org.