Best Dressed at the Golden Globes 2019
The 76th Golden Globe Awards 2019 honored the best in film and American television of 2018, as chosen by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association on Jan 7 2019. Unlike last year’s all-black dress code that was initiated as a symbol of solidarity and allegiance to the Time’s Up movement, attendees such as Emma Stone and Julia Roberts, opted for blush and neutral shades, while others arrived in everything from teal blue to deep red. Here’s everything you need to know about the 2019 Golden Globe ceremony and the Best Dressed at the Golden Globes 2019
Golden Globes 2019 best-dressed stars
- Emily Blunt: Emily Blunt aka “Mary Poppins” hit the red carpet in intricate gray lace, high-neck sleeveless gown by Alexander McQueen by Sarah Burton. We love the asymmetrical hemline and the incut halter neck bodice with a high collar. Here is a list of the best-dressed stars at the Golden Globes 2018
- Kiki Layne: Kiki turned the heat as she entered the Golden Globes 2019 with this sheer style number. Looking absolutely demure and classic the star of “If Beale Street Could Talk” is giving modern princess vibes in a semi-sheer, full-skirted blush tulle gown by Dior, paired with Bulgari diamonds.
- Lupita Nyong’o: Lupita stole the show thanks to her glittery tube dress. The fitted cobalt blue chain fringed dress with silver drop beads to make a serious entrance was the creation of Calvin Klein by appointment bespoke line.
- Laura Harrier: Laura looked drop dead gorgeous in a custom made embroidered black and white high-slit dress by Louis Vuitton by Nicolas Ghesquière. The deep V neck with broad sleeveless shoulder style bodice looked absolutely flattering on the gorgeous star.
- Rosamund Pike: dressed in a custom made Givenchy Haute Couture look by Clare Waight Keller, complete with a hand-embroidered silver bolero jacket over a black knitted cut-out bodysuit and black skirt in layers of stretch cady and organza Rosamund Pike looked stunning at the 76th Golden Globe Awards 2019.
These are the best-dressed stars at the Golden Globes 2019. If you think we have missed out on any do let us know in comments below. For signature custom made gowns and pageant gown email firstname.lastname@example.org