Best Dressed at Grammys 2019
The 61st Annual Grammy Awards ceremony was held on February 10, 2019, at Staples Center in Los Angeles. Singer-songwriter Alicia Keys hosted. The ceremony recognized the best recordings, compositions, and artists of the eligibility year, which ran from October 1, 2017, to September 30, 2018. The Grammys ceremony was full of surprising and memorable moments, both on the stage and on the red carpet. Some of the biggest names in music and entertainment donned bold and imposing looks, and although many stars caught our eye, we’ve narrowed them down to five best-dressed celebrities at the 2019 Grammys.
Grammy 2019 the best-dressed stars!
- Cardi B: Cardi B took “the world is your oyster” to a whole new level. Cardi B’s flashback to Mugler’s fall 1995 couture show was easily the riskiest look of the night, but it certainly paid off. Cardi wore a blush satin and velvet gown with a sequined bodysuit and matching gloves, replicating the iconic look from Mugler’s runway. The unconventional shape and structure of the gown were complemented by the bold pearl jewelry and dramatic makeup, making Cardi’s outfit a clear winner of the night. Check out the best-dressed stars at the Grammy awards 2018
- Kacey Musgraves: Kacey was dressed in a delicate Valentino gown. The country star wore a tulle, beige gown with a fanned-out top half and red belt. Musgraves pulled the elegant look together with dewy makeup and a straight, polished hairdo.
- Ashlee Simpson Ross: Ashlee brought glitz to the Grammys in a sparkle-forward Georges Chakra ensemble embellished with feathers. Her transparent pants also showed some skin.
- Dua Lipa: Dua shined in silver. Her strapless Versace gown mixed textures of silky gray fabric and gleaming stones, which gave her Bvlgari bling some competition. Lipa’s necklace, which also featured emeralds, and her rings totaled more than 100 carats of diamonds.
- Lady Gaga: Lady Gaga looked stunning in a strapless metallic dress by Hedi Slimane with a sculpted accent and high slit. She paired her dress with coordinating platinum baubles by Tiffany & Co. Her princess-cut earrings included more than 10 total carats ($580,000), and her necklace, more than 91 total carats, took more than one year to make.
These are the best dressed stars at the Grammy awards 2019. For any custom made inspired red carpet gowns email firstname.lastname@example.org