5 Ways Men can Style Their White Shirt
Styling a men’s shirt can be very monotonous, the same old pant and shirt. But we’re here to rescue you with a few ways to make the styling of your white shirt a little more interesting. Take notes boys, this is going to help you make your wardrobe 10x more interesting. Below are 5 Ways Men can Style Their White Shirt.
Style the White Shirt: Mens Edition
- The Khakis: Take inspiration from Chris Hemsworth, style your white shirt tucked out with light khaki pants and some suede loafers for a semi-casual look, that’ll carry you from day to night. Also read 5 Ways to style the white shirts for women here.
- The Boy Shorts: Pair your white t-shirt, V- neck or round neck with contrasting shorts, either two toned or single colour, the latter will definitely make you look more stylish. Add some accessories like a watch or some white sneakers.
- The Bomber Jacket: A nice bomber jacket always works for when you don’t want to put any effort in your outfit, throw on a pair of jeans, white T-shirt with it and you’re good to go. Add cool boy shades and you’re set.
- The Checked Pants Look: Wear a checked formal pant and the same blazer with your white shirt to add a little fun to your outfit, the same old black tux can get boring. Pair it with a nice watch and some good formal shoes and you’re good to go.
- The Laid Back Casual Look: Wear your semi-formal white shirt with some black jeans or cotton trousers, to make it comfortable for a relaxed day add some Birkenstocks instead of the old slippers and a hat does the trick. You’ll definitely look more stylish.
Thank you for reading this article, hope it helped you get a few ideas to style the white shirt in different ways. Please like, comment and share it with your friends, until then enjoy 5 Ways Men can Style Their White Shirt!