5 Times Selena Gomez Slayed us with her Style
Selena Gomez needs no introduction, Selena Marie Gomez is an American singer and actress. Gomez is described as one of the leading pop singer of this century. Apart from her signing talent, she is known for stylish style statement she has. She carries her self flawlessly in every dress from gowns to power suits, be is casual beach look or a red carpet at the award ceremonies. She always stand out in her glamorous style. Here we decode 5 times Selena Gomez slayed us with her Style.
Selena Gomez Style Statements
- 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show: Selena Gomez loves wearing Louis Vuitton gowns. Black leather studded high-slit gown by Louis Vuitton did magics for her at the fashion show. I’m loving this beaded and studded outfit of Selena with embellishments of zippers. She paired it with Jimmy Choo black ‘Deckle’ sandal for her pink carpet walk. A total DIVA!
- 2015 KIIS FM Jingle Ball Concert: Selena Gomez was wearing Camilla and Marc at the KIIS Jingle Ball Concert. It was a complete black look with plenty of flare with a trendy cold-shoulder silhouette. A bell-sleeved off-shoulder top with matching high-slit skirt. She kept her hair natural with little bit of curls. The look was completed with black pumps and Dauphin jewels.
- The 2016 Grammy Awards: Selena wore a shimmery cut-out navy blue gown by Calvin Klein with all glitters. She kept her hair simple with full curls. She was looked drop dead gorgeous in the bikini cut gown with side waist cuts, emphasising the petite frame. Selena was a total head turner that night. Check out here, the best dressed celebs at the 2017 grammy night.
- 2015 Met Gala: Dressed in a custom Vera Wang white cut-out gown with black tassels at the back and a long train Selena Gomez looked like a total diva on the block. Black Tassels have always done magic when paired with white gown. A floral headpiece along with a red lipstick completed the look.
- 2016 Appearance at the Light Night Club: Gomez wore a sexy satin gown by Galvan with a deep neck and a high slit. Paired up with a Feathery sandals which completed her look. It seems that Selena loves high slit dresses way more than any other dress. She has been seen in plenty of high slit gowns on Red carpet.
These are 5 times Selena Gomez slayed us with her Style statement. If you think we have missed any look do share in comments below. If you are Selena Gomez fan and would want a similar style dress you can always have it custom made by AD SINGH