5 Times Lady Gaga Proved She is the Queen of Style
Lady Gaga is known for her unconventionality, provocative work, and visual experimentation. Gaga’s outlandish fashion sense has also served as an important aspect of her character. Lady Gaga is just as notorious for her outrageous style as she is for her pop hits. She has sported outfits made from plastic bubbles, Kermit the Frog dolls, and raw meat. Even though Gaga has never failed to show us her wild crazy side, her elegant yet sexy looks are worth dying for! Here we decode Lady Gaga’s fashion sense and 5 Times Lady Gaga Proved She is the Queen of Style.
Lady Gaga Style Statements
- SAG Awards 2019: This was a vintage 20’s glam with an edgy look that was worn by Lady Gaga for SAG Awards. A red carpet look that was a white couture dream gown by Dior. It also had a statement -a thigh-high slit dress with a plunging neckline. The edgy look was softened by the feather-like details.
- Grammy’s 2018: Dressed in an Armani Prive custom made black gown with a detailed bodysuit and a detachable skirt, Lady Gaga looked absolutely stunning. Her lacy body suit definitely made heads turn pronouncing her arrival at the Grammy’s in typical Lady Gaga Style.
- Grammy’s 2019: Lady Gaga stunned many including JLo with her metallic Celiene dress in the GRAMMY’s 2019. The dress was a strapless one with a zillion silver sequins and a dramatic ruffle on one side. The look was completed with a sexy thigh slit.
- Academy Awards Oscars 2014: For the 86th Annual Academy Awards Lady Gaga gave us major Marilyn Monroe vibes in her vintage body hugging Versace Atelier gown. The gown was embellished with sequins and semiprecious Rhine stones. She teamed the look with a pair of supersized Brian Atwood platforms.
- Oscars 2019: Lady Gaga turned heads in her custom made Alexander McQueen Bustier dress made out of black silk faille with an engineered corset and a full godet skirt paired with black gloves for the 2019 OSCARS. Read about the best dressed stars at the Oscars 2019
These are the top 5 looks that prove Lady Gaga is the queen of style. If you feel we have missed out on any do let us know in comments below.