5 Times Emma Watson made you go weak in the knees
Born on April 15 1990, Emma Watson at just 27 years years has seen lot of fame and currently she is moving to be fashion diva with her stylish fashion choices & apparels that she wears. Emma Watson’s role in Harry Porter must have given her the stardom she deserves, but her prominence as a main stream celebrity actress was in the movie Beauty & the Beast. Being an A lister Hollywood actress, we stop but notice her attire at the various premieres and the award shows she attends. Here is a list of 5 Times Emma Watson made you go weak in the knees
- Beauty & Beast Premiere Shangai China: Emma Watson looked absolutely gorgeous in a sheer tulle net Elie Saab Dress with a long cape. Emma was in China to promote her block buster movie Beauty and the Beast. She looked pretty like a delicate fairy in this custom made Elie Saab dress.
- Harper Bazaar Women of the year 2016: Dressed in a sheer Dior gown Emma Watson turned almost every head at the Harper’s Bazaar Women of the Year Awards in 2016. She looked regal in the signature black gown that did lot of justice to her petite frame.
- Beauty & Beast Premiere at New York: Dressed in a Givenchy Black sheer gown, Emma Watson made a grand entry while promoting her movie Beauty & Beast at New York Lincoln Center. The key hole detail on the empire waist and sexy back with a glamorous trail made her look like a total Diva.
- Noah Premiere London: Emma Watson looked breath taxingly beautiful at the premiere of Noah in London, dressed in an all white Ralph Lauren gown with a long slit, she looked radiant and absolutely drop dead gorgeous.
- Met Gala 2017: Emma Watson wore a beautiful black and white Calvin Klein gown made out of recycled plastic bottles at the Met Gala. Not only she looked beautiful but she also did her bit to tell us how important it is to take care of our environment (read about the Best dressed at the MET GALA). The bodice of the gown is crafted from three different fabrics using yarns made from recycled plastic bottles. Plastic is one of biggest pollutants of the planet and being able to recycle it and repurpose it into something as beautiful as this gown, makes such a valid point.
These are the five best looks of Emma Watson, if you feel we missed out any please do let us know in comments below & if you loved this post 5 Times Emma Watson made you go weak in the knees please do care to share.