5 Times Emily Ratajkowski proves she is hot Bombshell
Emily Rarajkowski – the 25-year-old actress, activist, and model is not only gorgeous, talented, and passionate, she’s also chic as can be. Emily Ratajkowski’s fashion sense goes hand in hand with her progressive ideas—she’s not afraid to take a risk or make a statement. Here are the best looks that show 5 Times Emily Ratajkowski proves she is hot Bombshell
Emily Ratajkowski style
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2017: Ratajkowski was a total knockout in this ornately beaded mermaid gown by Jonathan Simkhai, featuring glittering details and a feathered hem, during the Vanity Fair Oscar party in 2017.
- 2018 UNICEF Summer Gala: Emily opted for a sheer, ruffled cocktail dress by Oscar de la Renta at the 2018 UNICEF Summer Gala in Italy. She looked stunning in the black sheer dress with self-embroidery motifs teamed with long chandelier earrings.
- Dior Spring 2018 Show: Emily showed some skin at the Dior Spring 2018 show in a white corset dress by Brock Collection, complete with a high leg-baring slit. She finished the look off with a pair of ankle-wrap pumps by Altuzarra.
- 2016 Emmy Awards: Probably one of my favorite gowns on her! Ratajkowski wowed in a sculptural blue mermaid gown by Zac Posen at the 2016 Emmy Awards
- Cannes Film Festival: Emily went for an incredibly unique look in a custom black Peter Dundas jumpsuit-gown hybrid, featuring sheer, embroidered, and cutout details, for the Cannes Film Festival screening of “Loveless.”
- Annual Diamond Ball: The model looked every bit the sexy glamazon in this strapless vintage Chanel dress at Rihanna’s 3rd Annual Diamond Ball in NYC. The simple tube dress with gold buttons looked stunning on her petite figure & she looked absolutely stunning and hot just as she is a hot bombshell!
These are the best looks from the red carpet of Emily Ratajkowski. If you think we have missed out on any do mention in comments below. Read about the best looks of Kendall Jenner here. Until then enjoy 5 Times Emily Ratajkowski proves she is hot Bombshell. For celebrity inspired dressed or custom red carpet gowns do send reference images for a free quote on firstname.lastname@example.org