5 Times Bella Hadid Proves she is a Fashion Diva
Bella Hadid, a fashion model, aged 20, hailing from L.A has taken the world by a storm after her numerous catwalks, photoshoots and advertising campaigns. She started modelling at the age of 16 and has come a long way to now being one of the most sought models in the industry. Undeniably, modelling runs in the blood of The Hadid’s with her mother and equally famous sister Gigi also well known models. She’s won The Model of the year award at Second Annual Fashion Los Angeles Awards, GQ Men of the Year Awards, and Models.com Industry Awards. She is also the ambassador of Dior Makeup, Bulgari Accessories and TagHuer. Be it on the red carpet or a regular stroll out of her house, her outfit is always on point. With that youthful charm in her, she is irrefutably a fashion muse. We check out 5 Times Bella Hadid Proves she is a Fashion Diva
Bella Hadid Diva Looks
- Dior’s Beauty, “ The Art of Colour” in New York: 2016: She is wearing a Dior netted polka dotted nude tulle gown over a nude bralette and high-waisted briefs. The neat hair updo and bangs give a doll like appreance to her chiselled face. The look that is definitely a head turner and can make any one go weak in the knees.
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show after party in Paris 2016: Dressed in a dazzling sheer strappy Julien Macdonald gown with a plunging neckline and cut-outs, Bella Hadid looked drop dead gorgeous at the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. She accessorised the gorgeous look with a pair of silver Jimmy Choo sandals and Messika Paris jewelery.
- Opening Ceremony of 70th Cannes Film Festival, France- 2017: Looking Ravishing in custom made strapless Alexandre Vauthier satin gown with a sweetheart neckline and a daring thigh high split Bella Hadid stole the show on the Opening Ceremony of the both Canes Film Festival. The satin clings to the body accentuating her curves, and when paired with metallic heels and a bedazzling sapphire necklace by Bulgari, she looks stunning. Also check the best dressed celebs at the Cannes Film Festival 2017
- AmfAR’s 24th Cinema Against AIDS Gala Overnight, Cannes Film Festival, France -2017: Here Bellas opted for a very daring look with this Ralph and Russo couture gown and Rene Caovilla strappy sandals to go with it. With the waist high split and all that sheer lace it left very less to imagination. Surely enough did she make heads turn with this ensemble. Nevertheless she carried off the fashion faux pas like a pro.
- GQ Men of the year awards, London- 2017: She sports an off shoulder slightly deep neck Jason Wu for Boss gown. To maintain a sleek and elegant look she paired it with a beautiful bejwelled choker and sandals to go with it. Not to foget that Bella has a thing for thigh splits, but with a great figure like hers why not?
These are 5 Times Bella Hadid Proves she is a Fashion Diva, if you feel we missed out on any of the looks please comment below.