2017 Oscars Best Dressed Celebrities
The 89th Academy Awards or the OSCARS as its mostly called was presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS), honored the best films of 2016. The oscars 2017 took place on February 26, 2017, at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. The Oscars awards are presented in about 24 categories by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences. Like every year the Academy Awards or the Oscars invited a lot of celebrities to the event. We list down the 2017 Oscars best dressed female Celebrities.
The females celebrites that slayed the Oscars 2017
- Emma Stone: Emma Stone looked surreal in a GIVENCHY Couture gown. The body hugging gown with the tassels fringe hemline was a blockbuster look. The kind of dress you would wear, when you know you are going to win the award! Emma you stole the show with that look!
- Ruth Negga: Dressed in a signature Red Valentino couture gown, Ruth Negga set the floor on fire with her choice of sheer gown. She looked stunning in the figure hugging but flowy couture gown with hints of sheer styling on the bodice. The intricate details near the hemline in lace was so classy and glam!
- Chrissy Teigen: Chrissy has made it a rule to win hearts with her style quotient at the award ceremonies. She was oozing glamour at the recent Grammy awards, where she clearly stole the show (you can read about it here ). Likewise at the Oscars 2017 Chrissy stole the show in a white Zuhair Murad dress! The sheer style illusion gown on neoprene with the long flowy sash did wonders for Chrissy.
- Brie Larson: When in doubt wear black! And thats exactly what Brie Larson did. She chose a Black Oscar De La Renta Ruffle gown which spelt class and glamour. She definitely looked stunning and head turner on the Oscars night!
- Priyanka Chopra: Our very own desi girl Priyanka Chopra nailed the Oscars night in a feminine Ralph & Russo couture Gown. Like last year, this year too she chose to wear a white gown! Priyanka looked stunning in a figure hugging Ralph & Russo Couture gown in geometric print and subtle highlights in metal shimmer.
These are the best Dressed celebrites at the OSCARS 2017 this year. If you feel we need to add anyone else on the list do mention in comments below.